TNUSRB Recruitment 2023: On 01-06-2023, a job offer was sent out by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB. The job posting is for a Sub Inspector of Police. You’ll find everything you need to know about the TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Recruitment.
Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about how to apply for a job as an TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police, including the application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualifications, number of job openings, pay scale, and any other relevant links.
We recommend that people read the official Assam PSC Jr. Manager statement before sending in an application. Below are links to the official website of the TNUSRB and the official notice.
- Notification Number: 01/2023
- Post Names: Sub Inspector of Police
- Total Number of Vacancies: 621
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Application Mode: Apply Online
Vacancy Details of TNUSRB Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector of Police Posts
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sub Inspector of Police (TK)||364 + 2(BL)|
|Sub Inspector of Police (AR)||141 +4(BL)|
|Sub Inspector of Police (TSP)||110|
Important Dates for TNUSRB Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector of Police Posts
- Date of Notification: 05-05-2023
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 30-06-2023
- Date for Written Exam: In the month of August, 2023. Exact date will be announced later.
Pay Scale of TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Recruitment 2023
Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600 per month.
Age Limit of TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Jobs 2023
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Rules.
Educational Qualification to apply TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police Jobs
The candidates Should Possess Any Degree.
Selection Process (தமிழகத்தில் பட்டப்படிப்பு முடித்தவர்களுக்கு காவல் உதவி ஆய்வாளர் பணி)
Physical Test, Written Exam, Interview.
Application Fee (டி.என்.யு.எஸ்.ஆர்.பி ஆட்சேர்ப்பு)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Departmental candidates pay Examination Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Through Cash/ SBI Payment
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector of Police Posts
- Candidates must apply online through the TNUSRB official website, tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- From 01-06-2023 until 30-06-2023, online registration is available.
- Submit an application with a valid email address and phone number.
- Candidates fill out the online form with all of the pertinent, precise information.
- Submit the form after uploading all relevant papers.
- Candidates must print out their Online Application after submitting it.
Important Links for TNUSRB Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector of Police Posts
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Notification-TNUSRB-Sub-Inspector-of-Police-Posts|
|TNUSRB Official Website||tnusrb.tn.gov.in|