SER Recruitment 2022: On 27-12-2022, the South Eastern Railway issued a recruitment notice (SER/P-HQ/RRC/PERS/ACT APPRENTICES/2022-23 ). The recruitment notice is for an Act Apprentice. You will find complete details about the SER Act Apprentice Recruitment. You will find comprehensive information about the SER Act Apprentice application method, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of openings, salary scale, and relevant links here. Before submitting an application, we suggest visitors read the official SER Act Apprentice announcement. The links to the South Eastern Railway’s official website and the official announcement are provided below.
- Post Names: Act Apprentice
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1785
- Job Location: Across India
- Application Mode: Apply Online
Vacancy Details of SER Recruitment 2022: Act Apprentice Posts
|Name of the Slot||Total|
|Kharagpur Work Shop||360|
|Signal & Telecom(Workshop)/ Kharagpur||87|
|Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur||120|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur||28|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Kharagpur||121|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur||50|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Kharagpur||40|
|EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR||40|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi||36|
|Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradhapur||30|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradhapur||65|
|Electric Loco Shed/ TATA||72|
|Engineering Workshop/ SINI||100|
|Track Machine Workshop/ SINI||7|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Chakradhapur||26|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||50|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||52|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ ADRA||65|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC||33|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ ADRA||30|
|Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC||31|
|Electric Loco Shed/ ROU||25|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ ADRA||24|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi||30|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi||10|
Important Dates for SER Recruitment 2022: Act Apprentice Posts
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of fee: 27-12-2022
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of fee: 02-02-2023 up to 17:00 Hrs
- The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT/SCVT
Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared (Trade-wise) in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification in respective trades. The merit list in each trade will be the prepared percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks. For the purpose of calculation of the percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or group of subjects.
- Fee: Rs. 100/- (Non- Refundable)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online By Using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ E-Wallets etc.
How to Apply for SER Recruitment 2022: Act Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must apply online through the SER official website, www.rrcser.co.in.
- From 27-12-2022 until 02-02-2023, online registration is available.
- Submit an application with a valid email address and phone number.
- Candidates fill out the online form with all the pertinent, precise information.
- Submit the form after uploading all relevant papers.
- Candidates must print out their Online Application after submitting it.
Essential Links for SER Recruitment 2022: Act Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|SER Official Website||www.rrcser.co.in|