What is Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY Yojana)?
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) was started in July 2015. Shri Narendra Modi, the country’s current Prime Minister, started the programme. Skill Development Scheme tries to teach every young person in the country a skill, find a job, and give them a PMKVY certificate.
During the skill training, the candidate takes many different types of classes. Candidates can pick the course that best fits their skills and interests. Many young people drop out of school between 10th and 12th grade and start looking for work. These young people should participate in skill development, like the skill development and entrepreneurship programme, which helps young people find jobs by training them in fields like agriculture, finance, banking, hotel management, fashion design, medicine, electrical work, building, etc.
Skill Development Course List under PMKVY Training
The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the most important programme of the Indian government. Its goal is to teach millions of young Indians skills. The plan aims to create a pool of skilled workers who can contribute to the growth of the country’s economy by getting training in different sectors and industries.
PMKVY training comes in two forms: Short-Term Training and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Under Short-Term Training, students learn skills for 150 to 300 hours. The courses are made to meet the needs of the industry and are taught by training providers who are connected with the industry. Those who finish successfully get a certificate that business groups recognise.
On the other hand, Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a way to recognise the skills and knowledge that people have already learned informally, such as through on-the-job training or internships.
The following course list will give you an idea of various skill development training.
- Electronics course
- Textiles Course
- Logistics course
- Goods and capital course
- Furniture and Fitting Course
- Automotive course
- Iron and steel course
- Retail course
- Telecom course
- Beauty and wellness
- Gems and Jewelry Course
- Construction course
- Agriculture course
- IT course
- Rubber course
- Insurance Banking & Finance Course
- Landscaping course
- Power Industry Course
- Hospitality and Tourism Course
- Entertainment and Media Course
- Security service course
- Skill Council for Persons with Disability Course
- Plumbing course
- Food Processing Industry Course
- Mining course
- Life science course
- Apparel course
- Health care course
Eligibility to Enroll for PMKVY Scheme
Youth who drop out of school after 10th or 12th grade seek work. They have to get training through the PMKVY programme. So that it’s easy for people to get jobs. The government has set the following requirements for candidates to be admitted:
- Indian citizens who live in India can use the PMKVY National Skill Development Programme.
- Youth and adults who have graduated from 10th or 12th grade and have no jobs must participate in the training.
- These young people who don’t have a way to make money can use all the training and get a job.
- When registering for the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, candidates must be between 15 and 45.
Documents Required to Apply Online for PMKVY Course
Under the skill development plan, young people and other country citizens who want training must apply by sending in the rules documents.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Identity Card,
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Information of the Applicant
- PM KYC Application Form with a picture the size of a passport
Benefits of Applying PMKVY Online
The PMKVY, or Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, is an essential programme the Indian government has set up to help young people learn new skills. The plan aims to create a skilled workforce to help India grow and progress. There are several advantages to applying for PMKVY online instead of in person.
First, going online is much easier because it saves time and work. Those who want to apply can do so from their own homes and don’t have to go to any centres or places in person. Online applications are also processed more quickly, meaning applicants can get their training sooner than those who apply offline.
Second, going online ensures everything is clear and leaves no room for fraud or corruption. All the information is checked online, making it less likely that there will be mistakes or differences when the data is entered.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration Process 2023
To sign up for the PMKVY Training Programme, a candidate should go to the training centre closest to them. Aside from this, you can also sign up for Skill India on its main website. You can find out more by calling the centre closest to you.
- First, go to https://www.skillindia.gov.in, the official website of Skill India of the Ministry of skill development.
- Click on Candidate -> Register Now
- Read and fill out the given registration form carefully.
- Fill in all the information asked in the online form, such as basic details, location details, and professional and training centre, carefully.
- After entering the required information, submit the application form.
- Your registration will be done successfully.
Under the PMKVY scheme, all young people and citizens who want help with a problem can call a toll-free helpline number. By calling 18001239626, applicants can get information about the programme, training partner, and PMKVY training centre and have problems fixed.