LIC Recruitment 2023: On 15-01-2023, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) issued a recruitment notice (N/A). The recruitment notice is for an Assistant Administrative Officer. You will find complete details about the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment. You will find complete information about the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer application method, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of openings, salary scale, and relevant links here. Before submitting an application, we suggest visitors read the official LIC Assistant Administrative Officer announcement. The links to the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)’s official website and the official announcement are provided below.
- Post Names: Assistant Administrative Officer
- Total Number of Vacancies: 300
- Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Application Mode: Apply Online
Vacancy Details of LIC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer
Important Dates for LIC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-01-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 31-01-2023
- The download of the Call Letter for Online Examination: 7 to 10 days before
- Basic pay of Rs. 53600/- per month in the scale of Rs. 53600- 2645(14) –90630– 2865(4) –102090 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Candidate Should Posses PG (Relevant Discipline)
- Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Prerecruitment Medical examination.
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST
- For all other candidates: Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
- Candidates must apply online through the LIC official website, licindia.in.
- From 15-01-2023 until 31-01-2023, online registration is available.
- Submit an application with a valid email address and phone number.
- Candidates fill out the online form with all of the pertinent, precise information.
- Submit the form after uploading all relevant papers.
- Candidates must print out their Online Application after submitting it.
Important Links for LIC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
|To Apply Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|LIC Official Website||licindia.in|