DMER Recruitment 2023: On 10-05-2023, a job offer was sent out by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER). The job posting is for a Staff Nurse, Pharmacist. You’ll find everything you need to know about the DMER Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment.
Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about how to apply for a job as an DMER Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, including the application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualifications, number of job openings, pay scale, and any other relevant links.
We recommend that people read the official Assam PSC Jr. Manager statement before sending in an application. Below are links to the official website of the DMER and the official notice.
- Notification Number: N/A
- Post Names: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist
- Total Number of Vacancies: 5174
- Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Application Mode: Apply Online
Vacancy Details of DMER Recruitment 2023: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts
|Documentation/ Cataloger/ Bibliographer||19|
|Social Services Superintendent||83|
|Occupational Therapist/Therapy Technician||7|
|Female Superintendent/ Hostel Superintendent||5|
|Dark Room Assistant||10|
|Dental Hygienist/ Dental Hygienist||12|
|Artist and Photographer||26|
|Audiometric Technician/ Audiovisual Technician||4|
|Electric Generator Driver/ Generator Operator||6|
Important Dates for DMER Recruitment 2023: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts
- Starting Date for Online Application: 10-05-2023
- Last Date for Online Application: 25-05-2023
Pay Scale of DMER Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
|Documentation/ Cataloger/ Bibliographer|
|Social Services Superintendent|
|Occupational Therapist/Therapy Technician|
|Female Superintendent/ Hostel Superintendent|
|Dark Room Assistant|
|Dental Hygienist/ Dental Hygienist|
|Artist and Photographer|
|Audiometric Technician/ Audiovisual Technician|
|Electric Generator Driver/ Generator Operator|
Age Limit of DMER Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Jobs 2023
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification to apply DMER Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Jobs
The candidates should possess 10th Class/Diploma/B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc/Degree (Relevant discipline)
Check detailed notification.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- For BC/ EWS/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 900/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
How to Apply for DMER Recruitment 2023: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts
- Candidates must apply online through the DMER official website, med-edu.in.
- From 10-05-2023 until 25-05-2023, online registration is available.
- Submit an application with a valid email address and phone number.
- Candidates fill out the online form with all of the pertinent, precise information.
- Submit the form after uploading all relevant papers.
- Candidates must print out their Online Application after submitting it.
Important Links for DMER Recruitment 2023: Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Notification-DMER-Mumbai-Various-Vacancy|
|DMER Official Website||med-edu.in|