BARC Recruitment 2023: On 05/08/2023, a job offer was sent out by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC). The job posting is for a Junior Research Fellowship. You’ll find everything you need to know about the BARC Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment.
Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about how to apply for a job as a BARC Junior Research Fellowship, including the application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualifications, number of job openings, pay scale, and any other relevant links.
We recommend that people read the official Assam PSC Jr. Manager statement before sending in an application. Below are links to the official website of the BARC and the official notice.
- Notification Number: 04/2023
- Post Names: Junior Research Fellowship
- Total Number of Vacancies: 105
- Job Location: Across India
- Application Mode: Apply Online
Vacancy Details of BARC Recruitment 2023: Junior Research Fellowship Posts
105 Junior Research Fellowship Posts are in BARC, Across India.
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment 2023: Junior Research Fellowship Posts
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05 Aug 2023
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 31 Aug 2023
Pay Scale of BARC Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2023
- As per Industry standard
Age Limit of BARC Junior Research Fellowship Jobs 2023
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
|03 years for OBC candidates|
Educational Qualification to apply For BARC Junior Research Fellowship Jobs
- Candidates should have consistently good academic records and should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University.
- a. Candidates who have completed and awaiting the final results of their M.Sc degree may also apply. However, such candidates should necessarily upload copies of the mark sheets of B.Sc. Degree and a copy of M.Sc. first-year mark sheet(s) along with the application. Such candidates should have scored marks above 60% aggregate until the previous semester/year and a minimum aggregate of 60% in the B.Sc. level.
b. In case appearing candidates are selected for JRF, they should secure 55% marks in aggregate in the M.Sc. examination and submit their M.Sc. Degree and mark sheet on the date of the interview, failing which their candidature may be terminated.
- Written exam, Interview.
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023: Junior Research Fellowship Posts
- Candidates must apply online through the BARC official website, www.barc.gov.in.
- From 05/08/2023 until 31/08/2023, online registration is available.
- Submit an application with a valid email address and phone number.
- Candidates fill out the online form with pertinent, precise information.
- Submit the form after uploading all relevant papers.
- Candidates must print out their Online Application after submitting it.
Essential Links for BARC Recruitment 2023: Junior Research Fellowship Posts
|Link to Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|BARC Official Website||www.barc.gov.in|